Saturday, June 25, 2011

first one.


woohoo, a new blog sale - now on a separate platform to ensure staying up to date.

everything will be cleaned/sanitized prior to shipping.

Paypal please (bank transfer germany only)

leave a comment to this post telling me what you want with your email address or email me (delicatehummingbird@googlemail.com).

let me know where you're based! (germany/intl?)

first come first serve :)

payment must be done right away (bank transfer: i will ship when i get your money)

you buy what you see. if you need more pictures, message me.

no returns.

once shipped, i'm not responsible for damaged items, you can have insured parcel if you wish (+$).


shipping will be 2.50€ for germany and 5€ for international. add 0.50€ for each additional item.


happy hauling!


HIGH END



12. The Balm Overshadow in No Money, No Honey - used 1x: 6€ 4€ (orig. 16€)

15. By Terry Eye Sculpting Brush - used 2x
20€ (orig. 30€)



DRUGSTORE


23. lot of different drugstore face powders, highlighters etc. - 3€

24. some drugstore make up brushes - together for 6€ PENDING

26. set of different drugstore eyeshadows - together 8€ 5€




21 comments:

  1. OMG a Stereo rose.
    Do you still have it?
    I would like to buy it if it's still aviable :) I bought already something from you once. So tell me please if you still have it

    gille.nadine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I forgot to say... I'm living in Germany ^^; sorry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich hätte gerne Stereo Rose und Hot Mama! :)
    *hibbel*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ist das Stereo Rose MSF noch zu haben? Lg Sylvie
    Puderperle@Web.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. stereo rose is already pending.

    @judith: nur noch hot mama ist aktuell zu haben...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot Mama nehme ich auf jeden Fall, ansonsten stelle ich mich dann noch für Stereo Rose an ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. @judith: soll ich dir dann eine paypal rechnung über hot mama schicken?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ja, kannst du gerne tun. Ich hatte dir ja eben schon eine email geschickt, meine Adresse hast du also ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh...ich hatte auch schon für Stereo Rose, Hot Mama und Seepferdchen geemailt :(

    Liebste Grüße

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah so viele die Stereo Rose haben wollen. :) Nach wie vor sehr beliebt. Glückwunsch an den, der es bekommen hat :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!
    ich hatte gerne den MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating,
    meine E-Mail Adresse :karolina1980@hotmail.de
    Kann ich auch auf deine konto überweisen??
    LG und Danke ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, I am interested in Marine Life . I am living in France and my e-mail is hugueslegrand@Yahoo.co.uk
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi :)
    Von welcher Marke ist die Lidschattenpalette?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want MAC marine life and MSF stereo rose!

    My email address: shirley.at@gmail.com

    From Canada.

    Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. MAC Marine Life and Stereo Rose MSF are currently pending. sorry everyone!

    @anonymous: this is a Zoeva palette. the same as coastal scents nude palette i think. it's the non-shimmery version.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Should Anonymous not get back to you concerning the nude palette, I'll take it :)

    Greets,
    Anne

    kyomaus@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi!

    I want "9. MAC Blush in Trace Gold, used 1x - 15€"

    ialopik@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am interested in the YSL foundation #4, I live in Canada, would you be willing to take 25 euros + 5 for shipping to Canada? 40 euros is close to the retail price here.

    Please email delightlifeandstyle@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Lindsey, i just sent you an email.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey there, Just came across your blog. I was wondering if the YSL foundation has been sold yet? If not, I am interested in buying this from you. I live in England, my email is prena.limbu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete